CTCMath is a full curriculum which specializes in providing online video tutorials that takes a multi-sensory approach to learning. Favorably reviewed in Cathy Duffy's 102 Top Picks and The Old Schoolhouse Crew Review, the lessons are short and concise to help your student break down concepts and appreciate math in a whole new way!
The lessons are taught the traditional way, not to a "test". If you want to be Common Core aligned, then this is NOT for you. CTCMath is NOT aligned to Common Core!
Each one of the video tutorials is taught by internationally acclaimed teacher, Pat Murray, who is renowned for teaching math concepts in a simple, easy-to-understand way (and in only a few minutes at a time). Even students who struggled with math are getting fantastic results! And ones who were doing OK before are now doing brilliantly.
See what Janelle from Colorado has to say:
I wanted to share how much we really like CTCMath for our 9-year-old. We actually started using CTCMath when he was 7 and you know it was just a really big struggle for him to do the homeschool piece.
We were really excited when we found CTC. It was super inexpensive, we got a great discount as a homeschooler as well and he really really fell in love with it.
Four reasons why we love CTCMath:
1. Inexpensive 2. It tracks all my son's progress which super saves time 3. The Flexibility of being able to take CTCMath on the road. 4. Access to all the fantastic teaching videos which do all the teaching for you
Dr Janelle Alex
Colorado Springs, Colorado
We've been using CTC for a little over a year now and we absolutely love it.
It's really changed the way that we do math around here. And as a home-school mom and a music teacher CTC makes me so happy that I just have to sing about it.
No lesson planning or fights with my children, self-grading test and video lessons. Switching grade levels is super easy. These are the best things about CTC. Keep up the great work CTC. Thank you so much.
Archdale, North Carolina
"Finally, the Search is Over!"
After trying several online math programs, I was skeptical about this one. However, my children love it, use it several times daily (trying to better their average) and, in doing so, are improving their skills.
As a Mom/Tutor, I am thrilled to have weekly reports sent to me on their progress, and I am able to log in as a student, so I can work through the same problems my children do.
It's by far the best math program we've used -- so, I'm done with THAT search!"
If you're a homeschooler, then you'll want to know what other Homeschooling parents say the TOP BENEFITS are.
- A dramatic lift in their child's confidence and attitude in math.
- Being able to learn at their own speed. In the video tutorials, they can stop and rewind the teacher, and as many times as they need to until they get it.
- Plus, the teacher never gets annoyed or frustrated with them.
- Improved math results using multi-sensory methods which ensure retention.
- Detailed progress reports.
- Great savings with 60% off plus a bonus 6 months FREE
- And a whole lot less stress when it's math time for both parents AND kids.